Yep, the invitations were mailed Saturday!!! WOWeeeee....
Can you believe it! Just the other day it felt like I was counting down from 364...not we're down to 46...holy moly! ;)
Nothing exciting has been going on..by exciting i mean non wedding related. Went Dove hunting Sunday, spent all day with my mom saturday and Sunday. I did get a few halloween stuff to decorate the out side of our house :) hehe!
Everything is coming together rather nicely. Sometimes I get a little hit of nervousness, but nothing HUGE yet! I'll let you know the week of or after.
Well, have a fabulour week - until then
Take Care-
Jae
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JMHickerson
- JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

1 comment:
DANG, that was fast. I got mine in the mail TODAY! Yaaaaaay! So excited!
Post a Comment