Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend of Fun and Relaxation

Friday:
WE LOVE Fridays - - why? b/c we have 2 days of NO WORK! This Friday was especially as you saw below we got a new car :o)...Brant LOVES his new car as this morning we just sat in it, not going anywhere - haha!

Saturday:
Ran a lot of errands in the morning, got inspection, gift for shower, went to the mall, etc. I chatted w/my cousin discussing their invitation business and my stationery business combining :o) - that will be fun! Then, we started getting ready for Miles & Jennifer's Shower....It was a lot of fun. The party was in the barn - -dancing, drinking, and chit chatting :)....

Sunday:
Today was RELAXATION day - - gotta love those! We've watched 2 movies (Over her dead body and Fools Gold) - both good/funny movies! I've also made a lot of Christmas designs for this context at www.minted.com...I'm posting a few below and will probably put them on my Stationery Shop.

Any ways, it's been a great weekend, sad it's almost over, but Friday will come soon again :).

If you like any of the designs below, just let me know :)




1 comment:

Sarah Shalley said...

Okay...this is a compliment. You are WAY talented in design. I think that you're better at this than photography, even.

I would love it if you would set up some sort of option for photgraphers to purchase your templates [with the PS layers] to use for their businesses. I know of a ton of people that do this. It's awesome...I can send you some people's sites as examples if you'd like.

These are GREAT. I love them. Great job!

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background