Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello there....

Well, hello there blog family. I'm sorry for my non blogging these days. Lots of things have been going on, I just haven't taken the time to actually sit down, download photos and blog. I will do better I promise :-).

Well, now that I think about it, not a lot has been going on really. Brant and I decided to seriously clean and straighten the house up while painting at the same time, so today I'm sharing the rooms we've painted. We LOVE them and are very happy with the out come. My next project is the hall project which I hope to start this weekend after shooting a wedding Saturday....I can't wait!

This is the Computer room, we decided to do a brown accent wall, although Brant does want to paint the other walls, we'll see how that goes :-). This color looks sooo good in person and it matches everything in the room so far.
















This is the start of the hall way, we were skeptical about the color, but it actually turned out very nice. I wanted a smokey grey, but this is actually a blue/grey color -- I think it's going to look great with the project I have in store for the hall....I'm so excited to start it, I hope it turns out ok! The color isn't as dark as it seems in the pictures....
























1 comment:

Dickens Family said...

We have the same hallway light! :)

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background