So, yesterday was the day we finished the other side of the yard....and boy does it look AWESOME!!! Brant and my parents did an awesome job and today we actually finished putting grass at the end of the yard where it was once lava rock - yuck! Looks so good, I'll have to take pics of that later!
Here's the final look and working pics
this is what Aggie and sarge did all day:
the bottom of the pic where you see dirt laid the lava rocks, it's now grass - YAY!!!
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the
opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am
capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!
2 comments:
Looks great! And...I like how Brant's all covered up while your dad is in short sleeves! :)
haha yeah! I think he just wanted to have his Colorado snow gear back on, well the hat at least ;).
Post a Comment