Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Office/Game Room/Everything Room

So, we've been working hard with trying to figure out where the heck to put all of Brant's computer stuff. We decided to turn the current 'office' into the everything room. We got a new desk - HUGE desk I might add, had the bed and we're adding in the flat screen, the xbox and his computer soon. Here are some before pictures when we first moved in and what it looks like now :)

BEFORE
IMG_8161
IMG_8163
IMG_8162

NOW
IMG_0795

IMG_0797

The new desk
IMG_0802

IMG_0798

and the 'game room area' -- I'm still enjoying the flat screen in the bedroom for a few more months ;)
IMG_0800

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background