Monday, October 12, 2009

2 weeks!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Just 2 weeks and we will meet our little Madeline. WOW! The past 9 months have FLOWN by! I thought they said the last months would drag?? Not in my case have they dragged. This is my last week of work - I am SUPER excited about this. I will hopefully have a good, relaxing last week before she comes. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I know I'll have Drs. appointments and I'll do some cleaning and last minute preparation for her arrival. But, I will most likely concentrate on resting up! Everyone keeps telling me to rest up now, so I shall rest ;). I'm way behind on my belly shots, so I'll get those updated and see what other photos I can take to share ;).

Hope you have a wonderful week and I'll update with photos later this week.

UPDATE:
36 and 37 week photo! Only 2 more photos to come :)
36 weeks

37 weeks

and why yes, when you go to hobby lobby and see Christmas things out, it's REALLY hard not to buy :)

IMG_1195

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background