Back to blogging more! :)
Back to the Real World! :(
Lots of Sighs...
The first day back to work wasn't bad at all! I think it help taking her straight from bed to car seat...so I didn't have to see her looking at me and smiling. That made things much easier! However, the second day she was awake and smiling...It's sad when I have to wake her up to feed and dress her -- and that was the 7th hour of sleeping.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Years! now that I'm back to work, I'm sure I'll be blogging more, so there is some good news at the end of the tunnel :).
Enjoy the newest photos--
sleeping with dad :)

My cute outfit from Cuz :)

sleeping with her reindeer

Bumbo time!

sleeping beauty!

visiting Nanny and Goggy


and Elizabeth, Jennifer and Samuel



And of course New Years! :)



Mom and Me

and I'm just too darn cute


No comments:
Post a Comment