Friday was an ok time. Went to eat with the parents, then started printing those envelopes!! That was all we did on Friday, nothing exciting.
Saturday got up about 8 and headed over to the parents house. I was there form 8am to 8pm printing envelopes. YES 16 hours. There were some breaks and some of that time was stuffing envelopes, so it wasn’t to bad. By the time I got home I was tired, so I started watching Evan Almighty, but I fell asleep; however, I did finish it Sunday.
Sunday was a relaxing day for everyone, well the girls at least. We went and ate with the Cooke’s it was yummy and a good time! After that I came home cleaned, watched Evan Almighty and Lifetime. The boys went out to the lake to test the jet skis, so they were gone most of the day.
Of course, as always I watched Big Brother then got ready for bed. Doesn’t sound too exciting, but it was a full weekend for sure! I know they are going to be like this for the next 13 weekends.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I’m attached some pictures I took of our bands and invitations…
ljm





No comments:
Post a Comment