Well, what a fabulous weekend we had! Brant, Jenn, my parents and me did make it to the lake, despite the rain. It did rain on us when we were headed back, but it was fun!! You seriously don't know what ONE tube ride can do to you until the next day comes. It's been 2 days since the ride and I'm still sore. Luckily for us we had the margarator machine out and running! You can see all the fun pictures below (as always). You'll notice a lot of the pictures are me and my best friend, Jenn. We're two peas in a pod and love to take pictures.
One thing you'll know about me I LOVE PICTURES! Take them all the time, anywhere I go. It is addicting believe it or not. I really want to own my own studio and take photos, but I know that will be a long way ahead. Brant wants to have his own computer company, so that will come first since I agree with that idea ;).
I think this is going to be a fast moving week for me. I'm having lunch twice this week - not like me because I LOVE to go home and watch my soaps ;). The wedding is getting close, so I know I'll only get busier.
My mom and I started to address invitations Friday. I was there for 3 hours and all we accomplished was getting the mail merge fixed and made sure the names were correct. HA! Not to mention that was just the inner envelopes. Oh what fun we have a head of us ;).
Well, my day is coming to an end and I must go for now.
Hope you all had a great weekend and look forward to seeing you soon!!
LJM
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JMHickerson
- JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!



No comments:
Post a Comment