Yes, it was a sad day yesterday. The house we were hoping would be ours is not going to be ours. This house was only on the market for 3 days when we put an offer on it, and apparently a lot of other people saw the same potential...So they accepted another.
That just means something else is out there that's supposed to be ours. This does mean we'll for sure be homeless now for 11 days and that's if we were to find something today...which we're not, cause we haven't seen anything else.
This is going to be an adventure! depending on how long it will be or if the home we like has a lease we'll either live w/my parents, Brant's parents or get a summer lease somewhere. YIPPY! [not].
I'll try to keep things posted, I didn't want to press my luck on Bristol, that's why I wasn't updating the blog. But, now that we don't have it I'll continue to post away! [thanks for the reminder, steph] :o).
Oh, and the good news is that we're closing on our house April 29th! That is some good news. Now I have 19 days to pack like crazy!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JMHickerson
- JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment