My little munchkins will be 6 weeks on Wednesday! Can't believe the time is here already. It's going to be so sad to see them go. They are SOOO much fun to watch. Tonight I decided to take some pics of them while eating. They are a mess when it comes to eat, not only that they are starting to get into the pool by themselves, so I was able to catch that too. Enjoy the pics..
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the
opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am
capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!
2 comments:
See...you just never know how handy those cookie sheets are when you get them as wedding presents! :)
HAHAHA! You are too funny!
Although, they are getting a lot more use than the cookies were ;)!
Post a Comment