Saturday, August 9, 2008

puppies, puppies, puppies....

We are still cute, fun, loving, rowdy, messy and just plane ADORABLE!!

Today Jenn and I decided to get up and sit at Wal-Mart to try and see if we could sale any - - did we??? noooooooo :( (but, that's ok). We only stayed like 1 1/2 because it was HOT, and it was only 9:30am! yeah! Any ways...

After we got home MIL (mother-in-law) & FIL (Father-in-law) called to tell us they were coming by to drop off the buffet she wanted to give us. It's SOOO pretty and I've already 'decorated' it with the flowers I got from my sweet hubby and crystal candy dishes we received as wedding gifts. Of course, they are empty right now, but I plan to put candy in them :).

After I decorated the buffet, Brant and I played with the puppies and I got some cute shots of them. Below are all the pics (don't forget to check out their cute little collars)...Now we're just watching the Olympics!

Enjoy your day!
J&B


IMG_1877

IMG_1878

IMG_1882

IMG_1885

IMG_1889

IMG_1892

IMG_1857

IMG_1863

IMG_1903

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background