Selling and Buying a home at the same time can be very stressful. It wouldn't be so hard if you the down payment you are wanting to put on your new house was from the house you are selling :o).
It's hard to get close dates/move dates and all of that situated w/all the different scenarios!
This has definitely been an experience and it's not even over yet :o).....
Our house (the one we're selling) is going well and everything is good to go.
The house we're buying isn't going bad, we're just waiting for the couple (who's divorcing) to get the signed contract back to us, so we can figure out the move date and get all of that situated.
Right now everything is scheduled all in 1 day. Closing on our house, moving out of our house & it's the 1st day we're allowed to move our stuff to the new home, b/c we are doing a lease for moving in early.
If all of that was confusing and giving you a head ache, imagine what we're going through ;o)... Although, we are very excited about it at the same time!
I've already made out list of where I want to put what and what gets painted what color, etc, etc...Should be fun fun ;o)!!!
Until we meet again...have a great day!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JMHickerson
- JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

1 comment:
I completely understand the house selling/buying madness! It's insane. I can't believe you're doing everything in 1 day. Good luck!
Post a Comment