First things first: Tory's wedding week - It was awesome! We started with a fun Cocktail party where Steph and I talked most of the time, along with Kate & Juliana. It was a nice gathering for the couple.
The next morning was the bridesmaid luncheon. Everything was set up beautiful, and the company was great. I got to play and see sweet little Nicholas & Olivia and finally got to see and talk to Courtney :). The food was very good, Tory's toast was cute, as always. It was a fun girl morning.
Steph and Court reading to Olivia

Tory putting on Jordan's gift

T's speech

cousins:

T and her girls

Then, off the rehearsal we go...This was just your typical rehearsal, nothing toooo exciting happening :), UNTIL we went to the rehearsal dinner - this was lots of fun. The food was really good and our table was TOOO funny! When you have Brant, Nash, Steph, Court and Evan there's bound to be fun at the table. Then, of course, everyone started their toasting. It's always fun to see what everyone is going to say. Steph, Ashley, Court and Brant got up for their speech and you know that's when all the laughs start. All I know it had something to do with a surgery table and taking Tory's tonsils out :) - - I was taking pics, so I had 1 ear open ;). After everything was done it was time for the Cousin picture to include David [groom]...usually we are REALLY good about this, prepared and ready to go. Well, we don't know what happened this time, but this was probably the time we were laughing the hardest and had to take about 50 pictures. Needless to say, it was a lot of fun!
Steph and Ali being silly


Ashley, Steph, Court and Brant doing their toast

Tory's reaction


photo w/Aunts (minus 1)

THE 'funny' Cousins photo

Now, it's early in the morning [about 7:30] time to get dressed, make sure Brant is good to go before I leave and such. I head to the church to take pics of T getting dressed. This was a fun time for her, just to relax and be with her girls before things start. After all this, the pictures start, then next thing you know the 5 crew [Me, Brant, Steph, Court, and Evan]..I'll call us the 6 crew when Jeff is with us...:)....any ways, we're standing in the front waiting for people to come, passing out programs and stuff...of course we're talking about laughing [:)]..finally the guest arrive, so we get serious...in comes the guest, in we go, then the groomsmen, then the Bridesmaids, then in comes Tory - Absolutely Beautiful!! She was so pretty and looked happy. The ceremony didn't last long, but we still had to stay for family photos. After that we headed to the reception. Everything was so nice, the cake was beautiful (and delish), the food was great. Everything looked perfect for her perfect day!
getting ready



she wanted something to fill in her dress where she thought it was too big...she chose grapes :)

first dance (yes, Court and I missed pretty much all of it :(

dancing w/her dad


cutting the beautiful cake

Toasting:








Now it was Saturday, I was able to sleep in, but then had to get ready for a wedding in Brenham. I was 2nd shooting for Brandi Tejeda. It was a lot of fun. It was a small wedding, so everything seemed to work out great. I'll be able to post pictures of that later, but on my photography blog.
Now it's Sunday...RELAXING day for me! I'm getting a new photography website, and they told me it was ready, but had an error with my server. I was so sad, b/c I've been waiting since last Saturday to get it started. Oh well, hopefully by tomorrow the answers will be answered.
Hope you had a great weekend! I did! :)

2 comments:
Yay on the new website! Didnt know that! The pics are almost ready for you to choose which ones you want! LOVE the pics you took at your cousins wedding. Some of those are stunning!!! go you!
The cake cutting photo is fabulous! Pretty wedding!!
Post a Comment