Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who has the BEST husband in the world?

ME!!!!!!! My honey just surprised me with the most BEAUTIFUL flowers!!! and for NO REASON! and he delivered them HIMSELF! How awesome is this! This is going to be an awesome day (minus the bad weather we have coming).



I LOVE YOU, HUBBY!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! These are gorgeous! Tell him to give Ben the hint! ;)

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background