Monday, October 6, 2008

I love October!

Here's what I love about October --

* the weather [I am a winter fan, so I know it's coming]
* the yard decorations
* ok, make that ALL the Halloween decorations
* the candy
* Football!
* dressing up - although I don't think I am this year.
* and best of all MY BIRTHDAY!

This is the month Brant and I were engaged just 2 years ago! My how time flies when you're having fun ;o).

ahhh October! Can't believe it's already here.

Why do you like October?

And here's some photos of our little pumpkins.

They love to sun bathe!



















and don't forget to VOTE! :-)

1 comment:

Annie and Jeremy said...

I love the cooler weather! It's only 72 right now in Dallas! Nice!

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background