Sunday, October 19, 2008

paint, paint, and more paint

So, I decided to paint the entry way a weeks ago on my 1 of my weekends off -- I loved it so much I decided to do the dinning room as well --hehe! I've never liked or painted yellow before, but I have to say the dinning room does look nice with a touch of yellow. Here are some before and after pics of the entry and dinning room. We also decided to get a new chandelier, b/c I'm not a fan of gold. Only a few more gold fixtures to go :-). During Christmas break I plan to paint 2 bedrooms, master bath and maybe the entry way :-) --oh boy!

Entry --Before
6

IMG_2433

Entry --After
IMG_6035


IMG_6038

Dinning Room - Before
3

2

Dinning Room --After [it is a little hard to tell the yellow, but it's there!]
IMG_6040

IMG_6041

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background