Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Brant and I just got back from his cousin, Linsday's wedding. Oh what fun did we have!! All of the cousins were together, except for Ashley[:(] and we made sure to have a great time. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

IMG_5381

IMG_5379

IMG_5377

IMG_5386e

IMG_5408

IMG_5404

IMG_5402

IMG_5401

IMG_5396

IMG_5399

IMG_5397

IMG_5393

one of the highlights of our night:
IMG_5385

and the 2nd highlight of the night :-)
IMG_5390

My bday gift from Court and Steph - LOVE IT! Thank You! :-)
IMG_5414

2 comments:

Dickens Family said...

Love it, love it, love it! No one will have a clue as to how much conversation our highlights generated!!! It was so much fun being with y'all and can't wait until the next time!!!

JMHickerson said...

It was a FUN weekend! Best we've had in a long time. Next wedding will be yours - yay!

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background