Monday, August 3, 2009

27 weeks!

We've reached 27 weeks....1 week away from the 3rd trimester and 7 months!!! Woo Hoo! Can't believe she will be here in 13 weeks.

News:
Had our monthly Dr. appointment. She was measuring 28 {a week ahead} woo hoo! Last time she was mearusing 2 weeks behind...so I was happy about this. All of my things are perfect and they tell me I am 'the perfect PG lady' who does everything she's supposed to do ;). hehe!

I got her curtains in the mail and LOVE them! They are the perfect color and sooo soft! I do have photos, but I am waiting for 1 more polka dot curtain. I thought 1 would be plenty for the look I'm doing, but I actually need 2. So once I get that in the mail those will be completed.

The closet doors are FINALLY being worked on :). The 'plan' is to have it done or 1/2 done tomorrow -- we'll see how that goes.

Of course, I already posted the wall letters, which are too cute!

The only things left are:
1. completed closet
2. dresser knobs
3. completed curtains
4. finish decorating the walls

We're getting there!!!

Enjoy some of the photos

27 weeks!
27weeks

Curtains closed: We have to turn the hooks side ways -- I didn't know that's how it's supposed to be ;) thanks mom!
IMG_0863

Curtains opened:
IMG_0860

close up of the green polka dot curtains :):
IMG_0861

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background