We've made it to 30 weeks! WOO HOO! Only 10 weeks to go - wow! I've attached my 30 weeks old photo- yep, Maddie grows by the day ;). We went to go *see* her this morning and it was awesome. She's measuring 30 weeks and 1 day and weighs about 3 pounds, 2 ounces. We go back on the 8th to see if we can't get better photos b/c she was in a ball today and wouldn't move from it :).
Also, great news, look what's done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CLOSET! I'm sooo happy. The paint is still drying, then we'll lay the carpet down, but I love it and can't wait to put all her clothes in there ;).
Enjoy all the photos I have to share.



Oh - I have to go buy some knobs too :)

I look bigger than I felt yesterday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment