Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Events!

Whew! What a weekend this was! It first started with the wedding of Jenn and Blanton -YAY!! Yep, they finally got hitched. Friday and Saturday were full of fun events with lots of food, laughter, running around and everything in between. The wedding was gorgeous, Jenn was a beautiful bride and it was so much fun. I am (still) however, exhausted! I think Maddie decided to grow a lot over the weekend, by Sunday I couldn't walk anymore ;) -- or maybe I just didn't want to. hehe.

Sunday, my cousin Leeanne and Cuz-in-law Jason came down from Colorado to visit the family and Sunday was our day. We always have sooo much fun being with them, so the 2 short days we had just wasn't enough. We already miss them, but I know we'll see them again soon :). This is actually the 2nd time in 2 years we got to see each other at least twice a year instead of once...so we'll take the 2 short days any time! ;).

Then rest of Maddie's curtains came in today, so we got to hang them up and finish that project. We are getting there!!!! Closet will be worked on this weekend and hopefully finished. Once I get that done I can finish up her room and wait for the small things - woo hoo!! Can't wait to be completely done.

Enjoy a few photos from the weekend! I will probably add more here and there.

6420_991686150924_8343123_56760597_5344265_n

6420_991686145934_8343123_56760596_4757741_n

6420_991686135954_8343123_56760595_7938833_n

6420_991686130964_8343123_56760594_7893622_n

6420_991679519214_8343123_56760124_3093583_n

6420_991679514224_8343123_56760123_1223923_n

6420_991679504244_8343123_56760122_7544604_n

6420_991679499254_8343123_56760121_7704099_n

6420_991678266724_8343123_56760084_5448726_n

6420_991679494264_8343123_56760120_6484608_n

This is our crazy men :)
IMG_0920

IMG_0925

IMG_0928

IMG_0927

The closet progress
IMG_0929

And look what I came across :). Lets see who Maddie will look like. hehe
brantincrib
2

2 comments:

Sarah Shalley said...

hey. looks like a beautiful wedding...who was jen's photographer? LOVE the centerpieces. so original! tell her congrats for me.

Dickens Family said...

He! He! We ALL had a red/white striped outfit for one or two Christmases---too cute!

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background