The weekend was fast, of course! HOWEVER, we did NOTHING. My moms computer was not working we Brant and I were trying to fix it. Well, it was getting worse but we were due to have dinner at Brant’s parents house. That was a really fun night. We were there until 10pm. We just all sat, talked, laughed and enjoyed our self.
Sunday, we were back to my parents – there from 8am to 9pm. Her hard drive was crashing, so she wasn’t happy. My mom and I just watched movies to take her mind off things. Watch Breach – that was really good! As well as Fracture and Oceans 13 - - all good movies : ).
That was literally our weekend.
TODAY on the other hand I was summoned to jury duty. I was there from 9am to 6pm….whoa what a day…and guess what? All I can say right now is I’m a juror! FIRST ever! I’ll be able to talk about that experience when it’s over.
I am super tired after a long day of pretty much sitting! I don’t have anything fun and exciting to report. Maybe soon!!
PS: I miss Jenn - she's been in Canada for a week now... :) Here's her walking on water...too bad I can take the pics.

No comments:
Post a Comment