Not much has been going on in our world lately. Just working and being at home. I finally got some pictures to hang on my wall. I have a picture, but they aren't up yet - waiting on the handy man ;).
My mom is out of town so I went to see Aggie and Sarge yesterday. If you know those pups and my mom you would know that they are MISERABLE with her being gone; however, they were super excited to see sissy yesterday.
We don't have "to do" this weekend. We're actually having a family dinner at the Hickerson's Saturday...that's me, Brant, my parents and his....I think it'll be fun! I'll have to let you know how it goes.
I have been called for my first jury duty Monday. Hopefully when I call Sunday they'll say "this has been taking care of out side of the courts, you do not need to attend ;)" I wish..haha! I'll definitely let you know how that goes!
Well, not much to say. Hope you are enjoying the blogs. Talk to you soon.
JAE with a smile :)
my new painting:

Look at this pretty face - - meet Aggie

He's tooo cute - this is Sarge

No comments:
Post a Comment