Well, I woke up about 8, relaxed a little then headed to my mom. We had a meeting with the florist. It was fun – but GEEZE how expensive that bill is going to be :-/, but I think we will be very happy with everything. After being there almost 2 hours we headed to TjMaxx to get vases for the candy buffet – that was fun for us : ). Next door to TJMaxx is an alteration place, so we took my dress to get have the bustle added and the veil fixed. Can’t wait to get them back. After that was done we headed to Hobby Lobby got a few things grabbed a bite then headed back to my moms house. By now it was 3 in the afternoon. My mom wanted to take a nap, so I went home and watched Disturbia. Very good intense movie.
6pm headed back to my parents and we all started stuffing those envelopes. WooooHoooo they are DONE! Addressed, stuffed and almost ready to be mailed. 475 invitations is TOOOO MANY if you ask me : ). After another long day I came home, laid in bed and watched 88 Minutes. That’s another good movie! : )
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JMHickerson
- JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment