Luckily for me I didn’t have to get up until 7:30 b/c I had an SECC meeting at the Student Rec Center. Well, it so happened to be Fish camp day and some sort of Cheer leading day. That side of campus was packed. I walk into the Rec and all you can hear is little girls cheering. It was fun to see. I wasn’t there for the fun though, I had an SECC meeting. After that was over I headed to the office then the next thing I know it’s lunch and half my day is over. Gotta love that!
My parents and I wanted to go see the Bourne Ultimative, but poor Brant was working late and was really tired so he said for us to just go and we did! First we stopped and ate freebirds. We were sitting by the window b/c my mom was cold and the sun was shining through. At that store they have a black screen to keep the sun out, but you can still kinda see out of it. I just so happened to glance out and I see a familiar car – it was Jenn! She was parked right in front of the window, so I do something funny through the window and she sees me. So we got to see her and Blanton, I was glad cause I got to say good bye again before she left.
Off to the movie we went – I liked it. My parents did like it, but they didn’t like how the cameras worked. They were all over the place, so sometimes you were dizzy. It was a good night.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JMHickerson
- JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment