Yes, we are ALMOST done w/unpacking. I would say 99% of the boxes are unpacked and 95% of the rooms are complete. We still have the garage to completely clear and the 2nd room [a.k.a. Jenn's/my computer Room] still needs to be done, but other than that we're pretty much in! Yay! We are loving it. Tomorrow my dad and Papa Sam are building a covered porch in the back yard, so that's exciting - I say tomorrow - cause I was told that, but we'll see. Brant has to wire the house for internet and I have a few little nick knacks to tackle as well as the garage! I bet come Sunday we'll be done! YAY!
Can't wait for my computer to be up and going, so I can take normal pics and post them. In the mean time here's 1/2 the backyard and the guest/Brant's comp. room - -the BIG red mattress on the ground will not be there, we're actually giving that to Bane and Gabby, but we have to clean out their 'home' 1st before we can put it in there. So, in the mean time it's chillen on the floor and that thing is HEAVY!!!!! Oh, and yes, that's Gabby in the bird bath :o) [thanks to auntie jenn ;o)



No comments:
Post a Comment