Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More than 1/2 way done!

Well, the Guest Bathroom is complete! That was an easy chore. I still need to get matts for the floors to match, but haven't done that yet :o).

The Kitchen is pretty much done, but we still have miscellaneous boxes and 'stuff' lying around the kitchen, dinning, breakfast and living areas. I hope to have EVERYTHING done this weekend.

The 2nd bedroom (a.k.a. Jenn's room) has NO MORE boxes - yay; however, that's where I'm storing all of our wall hanging and things for now. The 1st bedroom has NO MORE boxes either; however it's a MESS! Well, the side w/Brant's computer PLUS computer JUNK is a mess, but the side w/the bed is perfectly wonderful!

Plus we have the garage - it's not too bad, but it's not great that's for sure. I'm hoping to have everything done by Sunday - we'll see.

Saturday I do get to take a break and take prom pictures of Ali and her friends, I'm excited about that!

Enjoy the pictures and stay dry if you are in B/CS :o)
j&b



No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background