Not much has been going on. We got the tin for the porch roof, but we're not putting it on until Saturday. I did hang a few things up yesterday, as I found my self wondering around looking for something to do :o). After almost 2 weeks of living there we had our first meal that we actually cooked - hehe - it was yummy [lasagna].
Our Cousin (on Brant's side) Ashley had a baby boy yesterday [Nicholas] The Blackwell gang is excited about that, especially having a boy, b/c the only boys in that family are the ones who married in :o). Can't wait to see the little guy.
It's a 3 day weekend for me - I'm really excited about that. I think I'm going to pain this weekend, so that should be fun! I already painted the guest bath. Now I only have the kitchen, dinning, and master room to complete!
Well, that's all I have now....
J&B
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JMHickerson
- JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment