Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Great Weekend!

We had a fabulous weekend. Got the porch finished, it's looking quite lovely and We LOVE it out there now. It's a lot cooler with it being covered and having a fan in this heat!

We replaced some shingles on the roof that was fun, since we got to be on the roof ;o). I started to paint some of the kitchen and had planned to finish yesterday, but that didn't happen due to the shingle project.

I've also started to give my website I face lift. I'm changing the colors and adding a little extra. It's not done, but since I uploaded some of it to the site, you can see a little of it; however, I believe i'm changing the background compeltely. I'm still messing w/it but hope to have it done soon :o). I really like the new colors I'm using, a lot more fun than the original. When I first did the original I was shooting for straight professionalism and classic. Now I want fun, hip and more me - yay!

Well, that's all I have for now. Here's a pic from my phone of the completed porch!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background