Saturday, July 19, 2008

3 weeks and 3 days old

Today we are 24 days old and growing! They LOVE to come to me and lay in my lap, it's just too cute.

Yesterday they took their first away from home trip to see my parents, Aggie & Sarge, as well as my uncle. Sarge and Aggie were of course scared of the puppies...so they wouldn't play; however all my pups did was SLEEP! The entire time, I tried to get them to play with all of Ags & Sarge's toys, but they wouldn't....

Can't believe in 3 weeks they may all have homes and leaving me :(....
OH, and today they get to start eating mush - - it's going o be a mess....hehe!

Here are pics from yesterdays visit and others.





2 comments:

Amy said...

they are so sweet!!!

Patty said...

They are so freaking cute!

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background