Monday, July 14, 2008

But, I love you....

Yes...they freakin love me! They come running to me when I open the door and then they want to play in my lap. It's just too cute, BUT they are getting to be messy. Gabby's not picking up their 'stool' much anymore, so we have to...OH BOY...I'm sure the worst is yet to come. But, it's all good cause they are so much fun.

They play and fight with each other. One gets mad, stands by the door and yelps b/c no one is playing with him! hehe! They are a bundle of joy...

Today they are 19 days old...here are some cutie-pa-tootie pics..

PS: Big Brother was pretty darn good last night, hope you are watching it ;)
PSS: When they get a little older I'm going to take them, put them in a wagon and snap some cute photos...hehe I can't wait for those!

IMG_9628

IMG_9625

IMG_9621

IMG_9613

IMG_9607

IMG_9558

IMG_9556

IMG_9554

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background