Saturday, July 19, 2008

I wanted to post this on my personal blog, b/c Patty & Haley are close to my heart. Haley is turning 5 July 31st, so Patty wanted to get some pictures of her. We had such a great time today, Haley was a good sport, she was fun, laughing, and really enjoying the day. Patty and I got some good laughs our self with all of her funny faces she would make (:...any ways, below are my favorites...Love you guys :)

and PS: I shot in Manual today :)...the entire time! yay!

IMG_9911 e

IMG_9964 bw

IMG_9900 e

IMG_9897 bw

1 comment:

Patty said...

We LOVE you too! You are such a great friend and I am so happy we have been friends for so long :o)

Homies for life LOL!

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background