Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 10

The pups are 10 days old today. None have opened their eyes, but soon I'm sure. We had a nice day today. We went to my parents for a fun family BBQ, then we cam home to play with the puppies. When we first got home, Gabby wasn't in the pool and all the puppies were in a ball all together. It was so cute. Then, Brant took one of the males [Mickey] out in the grass...Mickey wasn't sure about it, but I think he liked it (:

Here are their 10 day old pics and some of Aggie and Sarge from the family BBQ.

IMG_9226

IMG_9225

IMG_9223

IMG_9222

IMG_9221

IMG_9217

IMG_9213

IMG_9212

IMG_9176

IMG_9192

IMG_9190

IMG_9195

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background