Saturday, November 7, 2009

First week of Maddie's Life

I'm not sure yet as to how I will update the blog - either week by week, month by month or just when I find the time -- what do you want to see - week by week or month by month? I will try to start with a week by week and see how that goes. Maddie is 12 days old today -WOW! 12 days already, time is flying by. She changes everyday and is just tooo cute. Here's a look of her first 11 days...PICTURE OVERLOAD COMING :)...and later we'll have a post of all Maddie's visitors :)

feeding at hospital
IMG_9690

IMG_9855

IMG_9854

IMG_0047

IMG_0020

IMG_0051

IMG_0085

We celebrated my Birthday
IMG_0090

IMG_0095

IMG_0129

The McNew's came to visit and Courtenay was in for a shock, when we told her we wanted a bath lesson :). And since dad watched them do her hair at the hospital, we had him be our tutor as well :) fin times!

IMG_0138

IMG_0203

holding and looking at daddy
IMG_0206

IMG_0217

IMG_1358

IMG_0236

IMG_1365

Brant and I celebrated out 2nd Anniversary :)
IMG_0277

IMG_0300

IMG_1373

I love swing time
IMG_0302

and bouncy time
IMG_1368

IMG_1387

I have the life
IMG_1411

IMG_1408

Daddy and Me time outside
IMG_1421

She wanted to help start off deer season too :)
IMG_1416

IMG_1420

she loves bath time
IMG_1425

and then we celebrated moms birthday...Well, they went to eat and stopped by after :)
IMG_1435

IMG_0311

IMG_0309

IMG_1438

1 comment:

Dickens Family said...

love, love, love ALL the pics! Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background