Miss Madeline (who has many nicknames: Maddie, Mads, Mah, pumpkin, & more to come I'm sure) has now reached the end of her 3rd week of life. My how time is passing so quickly and she's getting so big and fun! Thanksgiving day she will be 1 month - ONE MONTH?? Seriously...our time is going so fast and before I know it I'll be back at work -- and sad! Here's photos from the week and I'm sure Thanksgiving week there will be many many more!
Oh, and if you watch the video, sorry I can't turn it so you are watching straight on.
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the
opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am
capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!
1 comment:
awww, these pics are too cute! :)
Post a Comment