Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Maddie and her visitors

Maddie had lots of visitors while at the hospital and at home...She thanks everyone for coming to see her :). She is now 2 weeks old, her first Doctors appointment is tomorrow -- we'll update soon with her stats!!


Emme, Nana, We just don't know yet :)
IMG_1431

Poppie
IMG_1423

Grandma Alice
IMG_9990

Papa Dick
IMG_0066

Papa Doc
IMG_1303

Grammy
IMG_1405

My Favorite Aunt Amy
IMG_9588

Uncle Rick
IMG_9623

4 Generations
IMG_1400e

Nanny
IMG_1275

Uncle Loc and Cousin Miller and Murphy
IMG_0187

IMG_0138

Aunt Courtenay
IMG_0149

Aunt Courtney
IMG_0101

Ali and Julie
IMG_1270

Cousin Steph
IMG_1471

Cousin Ali
IMG_1412

Grandma-Cookie and Guy
IMG_0119

IMG_0120

Aunt Jenn
IMG_9728

Patty Poo
IMG_1339

Aunt Mary
IMG_9822

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background