Monday, November 2, 2009

Meet Madeline Alisa

Miss Madeline Alisa was born on October 26, 2009 at 12:41pm, weighing 7 lbs, 5 oz, 19 inches long. She is our joy and we are so in love!!!! We are definitely getting used to being parents, but we take it one day at a time. Sorry I haven't posted pictures, slowly getting my routine back. She swallowed some fluid at birth, so had to have IV's, so some pictures you'll see she was hooked up...but she is perfectly healthy and loving life =)...Enjoy the photos and I'll update more often!

IMG_9563

IMG_9537

IMG_9493

DSCN8675

IMG_9641

IMG_9800

IMG_0108

IMG_9947

IMG_0044

IMG_9892

IMG_9887

2 comments:

Dickens Family said...

Yeah Maddie!!!

Annie and Jeremy said...

she's beautiful!!! what a precious blessing! i can't wait to see more of her and meet her in person!!! :)

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background