I am/will recommend this movie to ANYONE!!!!
MAMMA MIA!
It is the best movie out there (my opinion).
The entire time I was:
Smiling
Singing
Bouncing my feet/legs up and down
I wanted to get up a dance
That's how much I loved it! In fact, we're going to see it AGAIN this weekend (when I find the time). I hope I have encouraged you to see it as well (:
Wanna hear some music from the movie?!?!?? CLICK BELOW (:
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JMHickerson
- JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!




1 comment:
Yes Briana and my grandma went to see it last week. they both loved it. Briana calls me Mama Mia now...not sure if that is a good or bad thing since I have not watched it. But it sure is cute!! hehe
Post a Comment