Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!! hope you wore your green ;)

Well...I have no house news, but Bill (our realtor) put some "feelers" out there today, so he said he'd keep up posted on the feedback.

I on the other hand need to keep myself busy busy, so I won't think about any of it...

While I'm at home keeping me (us) busy is the new ROCK BAND we got - - haha! We LOVE it! It's a lot of fun...I took a picture w/my phone and thought I would share the fun...hehe!

Enjoy. I'll update today again only if we have good news. Until then...happy st. patty's day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background