Brant and Jae News:
Brant:
He's been SUPER BUSY with work. I mean, it is so weird to see exactly what kind of hard worker he truly is and the passion he has for it. He loves his job, he loves is boss(es) and he loves his co-workers. He just got a raise - yay - and he's going to be working in both parts of the company...web design and computer technician. We're all excited for him and couldn't be happier for his accomplishments...
Jae:
I had a BUSY BUSY month in February. It was crazy at work and I was always busy, which can be good. Now that it's over, I've had a chance to catch up and relax. I finally had a photog shoot last weekend. It was a windy day, but I got some great shots. This was the first time shooting small children. It was a challenge, but a lot of fun...pictures below :)
Brant & Jae as ONE....Our marriage is even better than before. We're learning life as a married couple as well as learning new things daily. It's a lot of fun and we couldn't be happier.
Have a fantastic Wednesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment