That's the question: Will it ever happen??? OF COURSE it will, I just need to be patient. I, for the most part, am a very patient person....But, when you have this house you absolutely love on the market knowing it's going to go fast, you can't help but to be impatient on the selling of your home :o)....
I will continue to live life as normal. Still no word from anyone; however, we did lower our price a little, so maybe we'll get some lookers that may = offers. One can only hope for the best!
Last night I (Brant was working late) went to eat w/my mother-in-law & Porter family. We had a BLAST! We were definitely the laughing bunch of the night. The reason for getting together on a Wednesday is b/c Tory (Brant's cousin) is getting married 8-1-08 and they literally planned the wedding in 1 day!! WOW- I know...Tory was down for her spring break and they decided to get it all done now! way to go Tory!! Luckily, she has a wedding coordinator who has to do all the hard work now :o)- hehe We're looking forward to the wedding! As well as, Stephanie's and another one in May - - ahh the weddings!
I started a new "hobby" along with my photography - stationary, ect. The reason I want to do this is b/c 1. it's so much fun and 2. it will work so well w/photography shoots. 1 of these posted was a surprise and I wouldn't be able to post it on here, b/c she's a reader BUT I couldn't wait any longer and had to show her - haha!
That's all I have for now...I'll update, of course, if we have any house news. Brant is still doing the same - working, working, working and loving it!
I will continue to live life as normal. Still no word from anyone; however, we did lower our price a little, so maybe we'll get some lookers that may = offers. One can only hope for the best!
Last night I (Brant was working late) went to eat w/my mother-in-law & Porter family. We had a BLAST! We were definitely the laughing bunch of the night. The reason for getting together on a Wednesday is b/c Tory (Brant's cousin) is getting married 8-1-08 and they literally planned the wedding in 1 day!! WOW- I know...Tory was down for her spring break and they decided to get it all done now! way to go Tory!! Luckily, she has a wedding coordinator who has to do all the hard work now :o)- hehe We're looking forward to the wedding! As well as, Stephanie's and another one in May - - ahh the weddings!
I started a new "hobby" along with my photography - stationary, ect. The reason I want to do this is b/c 1. it's so much fun and 2. it will work so well w/photography shoots. 1 of these posted was a surprise and I wouldn't be able to post it on here, b/c she's a reader BUT I couldn't wait any longer and had to show her - haha!
That's all I have for now...I'll update, of course, if we have any house news. Brant is still doing the same - working, working, working and loving it!





No comments:
Post a Comment