Monday, March 17, 2008

well the good news that wasn't so good news just MAY be good news :o)

haha! I re-read the title of this blog and laughed! After talking to my realtor late yesterday afternoon I found out that the last people who made an offer that wouldn't go any higher - - they are still in the running. Apparently, they may still be interested b/c after their final counter we said nope...they called back, we're just waiting on word....So it's still not good news and who's to say they'll either 1. go up 2. not go up 3. give up or even better 4. give the price we want ;o) - - you just never know in this crazy world of realty.

Last night was not a lot going on - we ate dinner, played a little rock band, I checked some email, played a little more, watched the Bachelor - HAHA - that was funny! Then, we played a little more. We love Rock band, it's energetic and a lot of fun. And well, since the house was pretty clean, I said why not lets play a lot....keeps me from thinking of house stuff, that's for sure!

I leave you now w/some wedding shower pics :)













No comments:

About Me

My photo
JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

background