10 years ago:
I was 15 and a Sophmore in High School - - boring! haha! I got my first car - black mustang! I was cool...had great friends....like Sarah, didn't like my parents and treated them not so well, now it's perfect and I would die w/out them! I dreamed that I would be exactly where I am today, but I think I had a kid in the picture, but not yet....
Things on my to-do list today:
1. clean the house
2. take bluebonnet pictures.
3. watch the A&M girls & guys bball KICK BUTT in the NCAA tourny.
4. Make Easter eggs for my little cousins Sunday
5. get all the stuff I need to make my salad for Sunday!
6. enjoy the weekend.
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
*buy a pay off a new house for us, my parents, Brant's parents [they probably wouldn't want a new home, so someting similar], and grammy :o)
* Buy Brant [maybe me] a new car
* give give give - to chartities, people that have done TONS for us, etc.
* Brant his own computer business
* LOTS of photography stuff - - and maybe bigger business
* travel and take my family and BF's
3 of my bad habits:
1. biting my nails!!! BAD BAD BAD!!!!
2. being stubborn and "always" right ;)
3. occasaionlly not listening to Brant [probably b/c he's telling me the same story i've heard 5 times] :o)
5 Jobs I have had:
1. WE Gibson Insurance
2. Dr. JTL McNew's office
3. Another medical office [I always forget the name]
4. DCI Biologicals - TONS of fun here!!
5. wow - guess i'm at my 5th job now - TEEX
5 Things you don't know about me:
1. I love to sleep
2. I love baths
3. I love Ramon Noodle soup
4. my 4 favorite movies are ALL singing movies (-:
5. I played softball in HS.
I'm tagging - Steph, Kimberely, The Rubies as well
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JMHickerson
- JMHickerson Photography & Design (JMH) is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have always had a passion for photography and design, and I am finally going to have the opportunity to pursue my passion full force, but part time for now. When I have a camera in my hand, it brings great pleasure to me knowing I am capturing someone's best moment(s), and have them really appreciate my work. I Love designing cards, logos, monograms and everything in between. This all started when I was getting married last November. Now it's something I love to do daily! I hope I can continue telling your stories through photography and designing something for you!

2 comments:
hahaha! love the bad habit #3: not listening to Brant b/c you've heard the same story 5 times -- I feel the same way with my Brent!!! :)
Post a Comment