Well, obviously it's going to be house related....and I'm sure you've guessed it....the house we wanted is now under contract :( ... yes, I know contracts can fail, but we still haven't sold our house. And, of course, the saying is "there is something better for y'all" ok ok...just sad, b/c it really did feel like the perfect home for us. I don't even want to look until we have an offer on our house, but it's really hard. I like to keep up with the daily "new" houses that come about, that's how i found that one.
Oh well, I won't continue to drown over it, but needed to share the news. We will continue to hope and pray for the best.
I have a few new designs I'll post - enjoy!


2 comments:
love the designs! you're such a little entrepreneur! :)
That's EXACTLY what my mom said!! :o)
Post a Comment